Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Through difficulty you learn stuff!

I was settling some renovation issues...

My contracter are a bunch of very good people. They have serve us well!

But my air con is not done by them as I had to use another company as someone else asked us to use.

Turn out, these guys did not advice me well and because of that, i had to make alot of changes...

Nevertheless that's not why I'm writing this.

I writing this as I realized I must not get angry or else I'll lose my strength. For joy is my strength.

I'm weak when I'm angry.

Throughout this time, I guess I looked at the lighter side of things while talking to this air con person, and we did not quarrel and stuff. Losing temper only destroys relationships.

"I must not get angry, else I'll lose my strength. For joy is my strength."

Kunming

No comments: