Sunday, August 3, 2008

61 days to our wedding

Wow, We just went to CVH to taste test the food. Well, it was good, hope they serve with the same level of culinary precision.

Man, I'm in a middle of so many things now... But I believe everything will be fine...

Just need to get organised and work hard! We had a fantastic performance yesterday, so I guess we should celebrate!!!

ahhh..... Today's the D day of our house... finally, the wait is going to be OVER!

We went through alot to get this house. Its like a miracle house. Its a gift. A BIG gift.

From God, our parents, our family members, relatives, friends.

Their finance, advice, opinions, hardwork, prayers really made a big difference.
e.g. the Bed, thanks to Chris from our cell group who because of them introducing us to TEMPUR, we found SEALY. Tell you something, I have never slept on a bed longer than my body! haha... We got a customized queen sized sealy bed. (this is just 1 of the many examples that i can quote)

I'm happy, really happy. I don't know how to express it. Maybe I should write a song?

goodness, favour...

I'm really really happy. Come to think about it, I'm joyful, thankful. We're blessed.

Yeah I'm overjoyed, lost for words.

I also want to say this. I have a wonderful wife!

Never have I met someone who faithfully supports my dreams, be there and work together to achieve things together. She makes me feel like a millionaire sometimes, acting like my P.A. Our business is growing, our house is completing, our wedding is coming.

to end this off, I shall tell you a joke.

Kun: "Ma, what do my kids call you next time?"
Ma: "Call me Po Po"
Kun: "Oh yah"
Ma: "How come you didn't know?"
Kun: "Oh, I'm just clarifying things, how about grandama?"
Ma: "Oh, hmmm, if you have a child, then I'm grandma, and your grandma becomes great grand ma"
Kun: "Oh I know I know~!!!"
Ma: "know what?"
Kun: "Great grandma sounds old...
Grandma = Po Po then Great Grandma should be =LAU PO?"
Ma: "...."

Yeah that's something that happened today haha....

1 comment:

Labound said...

Haha...

nice one,
all the best for everything

Wen Feng,
Labound