Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wedding Planners Anyone?

Well, me and Huiying have been toying with the thought of having a wedding planner. I really wonder if its really worth money. I believe so, because somebody else would be responsible for making all the necessary arrangements.

Anyway, I've been front selling our wedding program, and today I shall highlight 1 of them.

The Best Love story contest. We are calling all our friends to come prepared to tell their love story! For both couples and singles! The best (maybe best 3) would receive some prizes.

We thought that why not let there be an atmosphere of love around, and also for everyone to exchange love ideas and ways to express love through a simple and fun contest...

Anyway, back to wedding planners, I dropped an email to 1 wedding planner and got a pleasant surprise!

Anyone with some comments, please share your comments about wedding planners...thanks!

No comments: